KisanKraft Crop Harvester Machine 4 Stroke 212cc
- Equipped with powerful four-stroke diesel engine and petrol engine
- Cutting height 4 inches to 50 inches.
- Cultivation width up to 120 cm
- Featuring forward and reverse gears ease to operate
- Powerful and easy starting
- Accessories compatible
- PTO shaft option available in select models
- Electric start option available in select models
- Displacement: 212 cc
- Speed: 3600 RPM
- Engine/Fuel: 4-Stroke/Petrol
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.6 L
- Fuel Consumption: 700 ml/h
- Cutting Width: 1200 mm
- Cutting Height: 50 mm
- Productivity: 5-7.5 hr/ha
- Suitable for both short & medium height crops like Paddy, wheat, Mustard, Soyabean, Rajma, Cumin, Green grams, Black grams & Bengal gram etc.
- Suitable for tall crops like Mustard, Paddy, Wheat, fennel, Coriander, Sesame, Jute etc.
KisanKraft paddy harvester is a self-propelled petrol-operated walk-behind type harvester with rotary blades which helps to cut crops effectively, conveys it vertically to one end and windrows the crops on the ground uniformly without any shattering of the crop. Collection of crops for making bundles is easy and it is done manually. In addition, the machine is equipped with tires with a wider diameter, so it can be widely applicable in the plain, mountain, hilly areas, upland & slopping field. Kisankraft paddy harvester are suitable for harvesting wheat, rice, and other short height cereal crops.